|QA, Executive – Process Control|
|QA, Executive – Process Control (F&B)|
a. Raw material control:
1. Raw material checking – temp, quantity, batch code, packaging condition, actual products against specs, COA, health cert.
2. Reporting on observations of high volume or perishable raw material upon receiving i.e. fresh salmon.
3. Investigation and feedback on defects raw material alerted by production.
4. Ensure proper storage for ingredients classified as allergens if present.
b. New Items / Menu Process Control:
1. Create and complete the Standard Operating Procedures, SOP (production batch) for new menu at a scheduled time-line.
2. Create product specs and complete given a given date.
3. Tabulation of data for physical / microbiological analysis from from samples approved by PDs on production batch.
4. Verification of product shelf life provided by PD in terms of appearance and microbial counts.
C. Continuous improvement for existing production line:
1. Update / revise procedures for existing SOP (if necessary) i.e. change of ingredient / change of machine etc.
2. Investigate any non-conformance, discrepancies and deviation from in- house check results.
3. Conduct investigation on feedbacks and complaints from customers to revert on corrective actions and preventive measures.
4. To monitor closely on GMP / SOP.
5. Other ad-hoc programmes / tasks initiated by the Superior / QA Manager.
1. Basic knowledge of HACCP, GMP and 5s system.
2. Willing and have desire to learn.
3. Possess good team work, communication & interpersonal skills.
4. Good time management and organisational skills.
5. Good language command in the English and Mandarin languages.
6. Have positive attitude.
7. Salary is up to S$2.4K 8. Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
Would you like to apply to this job?