Our client is an award winning western restaurant with similar concepts in overseas.
• Ensure that the restaurants operations meet the Health regulations and food safety, sanitation, handling and cleaning procedures & standards.
• Monitor restaurant's results including key performance indicators (KPIs): sales, profits, cost of goods, labor, and variances.
• Responsible for the smooth daily operation of restaurant.
• Develop and improve business strategies and profitability for the restaurant.
• Able to train and coach staffs to maintain food quality, hygiene, and excellent customer service.
• Allocate the manpower accordingly to the restaurant efficiency. In charge of other restaurant ad hoc activities, such as events.
• Min 3 years of related experience.
• Resourceful with a high degree of initiative and maturity.
• A team player with good leadership skills and good track record in customer service.
• Strong leadership and excellent communication skills.
• Diverse experience in the food & beverage operations.
• Able to work on shift, weekends & public holidays.
This is a Franchise company. There will be a training of which will be provided by Franchiso training company.
Please send your updated CV with your current and expected salary to email@example.com
Would you like to apply to this job?