|Cook / Sous Chef|
Our client is an award winning western restaurant with similar concepts in overseas.
- Assist and support the executive chef in routine and additional tasks.
- Ensure that customers are served well and effectively.
- Help with the planning of menus and meals.
- Maintain high food quality and presentation.
- Supervise the preparation and service of food and food hygiene audit.
- Rotate products to avoid spoilage.
- Handle concerns in the kitchen.
- Train and oversee kitchen workforce on recipe procedures, preparation and cleaning duties.
- Assist to the sales and cuisine team.
- Monitor food expenditure.
- Perform product inventory.
- Help the executive chef to pick and train kitchen personnel.
- Assist cooks on the preparation, cooking and presentation of different foods in the restaurant and banquets.
This is a Franchise company. There will be a training of which will be provided by Franchiso training company.
Please send your updated CV with your current and expected salary to email@example.com.
Would you like to apply to this job?