|Database Administrator (Standby / Recall)|
|Database Administrator (based in Chai Chee, Singapore) Standby / Recall|
|Chai Chee, Singapore|
Our client is a leading systems provider in the commercial and government industry. Their expertise ranges from consultancy to design and to implementation.
1. Experience in database design, planning, implementation, administration and management, and hands-on practical working experience in Oracle RDBMS and MS SQL.
2. Familiar in administering Oracle Databases (Oracle 10g and above), MS SQL databases (MS SQL 2008 and above) and MYSQL databases (MYSQL 5.1 and above) in clustered environment.
3. Able to administer, fine tune, monitor and project the growth of database, manage and standardize database objects, advise developers in defining the data items and in designing efficient database and query statement.
4. With experience in data warehouse, UNIX/LINUS and windows administration, tuning and troubleshooting Oracle, MS SQL and MYSQL instances, installing Oracle on Windows/Linux/UNIX, MS SQL on windows and MYSQL on Linux.
1. Min. Degree in any IT/IS/Computer Science or equivalent.
2. An Oracle certified database administrator.
3. Certification in MS SQL or Oracle Administration is an added advantage, database professional certifications like OCP and MCDBA is also preferred.
4. Training will be provided.
5. Salary is up to S$3K.
Please email your updated CV with your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like to apply to this job?