|Infrastructure Monitoring & Data Centre Operations Officers (on-site) Standby|
|Infrastructure Monitoring & Data Centre Operations Officers (on-site) Standby / Recall|
|Chai Chee, Singapore|
Our client is a leading systems provider in the commercial and government industry. Their expertise ranges from consultancy to design and to implementation.
1. With experience in troubleshooting incidents pertaining to network failures and escalate to in-house/external support teams.
2. This person must have good analytical, communication and problem solving skills to interface effectively with other teams and user management on operation requirements, policy implementations and procedures, upgrades.
3. Able to monitor and troubleshoot of network, servers and related equipment;
4. Good level of understanding about TCIPI network and good knowledge in troubleshooting issues related to Cisco switches and routers, familiar with operations of products such as HP openview, IBM, Tivoli or CA unicentre, experience in CA spectrum or CA eHealth Concord is an added advantage.
5. With ITIL foundation Certificate or at least attended ITIL awareness course is an advantage.
1. Min. diploma in Computer Science or related discipline.
2. Certification on CCNA highly desirable with some experience in an infrastructure monitoring and operations centre;
3. Willingness to be on 24x7 standby duty on rotation basis and activation after office hours to attend to critical problems.
4. Training will be provided.
5. Salary is up to S$3K.
Please send your updated CV with your current and expected salary to email@example.com
Would you like to apply to this job?