|Linux Administrator (Standby / Recall)|
|Linux Administrator (Standby)|
|Chai Chee, Singapore|
Our client is a leading systems provider in the commercial and government industry. Their expertise ranges from consultancy to design and to implementation.
1. Proficiency with most aspects of LINUX (Redhat, SUSE and Fedora Core), UNIX (Solaris) system admin, for example familiar with systems upgrades, package installations, jump-starting and configuration, fundamentals of security, installing third party software.
2. Familiar with LINUX-based/UNIX-based operating system, preferable Redhat Linux, paging and swapping, inter-process communication.
3. Ability to write shell and Perl Scripts.
1. With RHCSA or equivalent certification.
2. Strong knowledge of GFS, ext4, UFS, NFS, ZFS, disk partitioning, file system tuning, configuring auto-mounts and troubleshooting, naming services, such as NIS, DNS.
3. Understands basic routing concepts.
4. Good understanding of clustering solutions such as HP MCSG, Sun Cluster, Veritas Cluster Server, Redhat Cluster, Redhat Enterprise Virtualization and SUSE Linux Enterprise Virtualization, knowledge of Solaris Containers (Solaris Zone).
5. Apache/JBoss administration skills and knowledge of MySQL and Redhat satellite would be advantage.
6. Training will be provided.
7. Salary is up to S$3.8K.
Please email your updated CV with your current and expected salary to email@example.com
Would you like to apply to this job?