|System Administrator (Chai Chee) Standby / Recall|
|System Administrator (based in Chai Chee, Singapore) Standby / Recall|
|Changi South Lane, Singapore|
Our client is a leading systems provider in the commercial and government industry. Their expertise ranges from consultancy to design and to implementation.
1. Responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure of the system.
2. Perform daily duties on system monitoring and administrative functions, preventives maintenance and corrective maintenance.
3. Apply patches, upgrades and configuration or other procedures as required.
4. End user helpdesk support including maintaining system and user accounts and applications support.
5. Involvement in FAT, SAT, System commissioning and into Defect Liabilities Period and subsequent maintenance phases.
6. Familiar with combinations of hardware, network, security or software system administration.
7. Able to handle project implementation with maintenance perspectives, processes documentation of various configurations of various subsystems and familiarization of the monitoring tools for system management subsystem.
1. Min. Nitec or diploma in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent.
2. A+ and Microsoft certifications is an advantage.
3. Knowledge of Window servers, workstations, Endpoint Anti-virus, Solarwinds, VM Ware and other client- server software applications.
4. Training will be provided.
5. Able to perform 12 hour rotational shift.
6. Willingness to be on 24x7 standby duty on rotation basis, and activation after office hours for critical incidents.
7. Fresh graduates may apply.
8. Salary up to S$3K.
Please email your updated CV with your current and expected salary to email@example.com
Would you like to apply to this job?