|Assistant Human Resource (HR) Manager|
|Assistant Human Resource Manager, F&B|
1. Plan, lead and manage recruitment, onboarding program to meet business needs.
2. Manage budget to recruitment needs.
3. Maintain all recruitment channels and open up new channels.
4. Prepare recruitment statistics (event, weekly or monthly reports) to support recruitment activities.
5. To update, administer and verify employee’s information accuracy.
6. Adhere to statutory requirements, Acts and Laws.
7. Assist in Employee’s Benefit and Compensation.
8. Plan, schedule and lead Company activities and events.
9. To executive ad-hoc task as when assigned by the management.
1. Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Human Resource or a related discipline.
2. At least 4 year(s) of working experience in related field is required for this position.
3. Results oriented and able to work independently under pressure in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
4. Pleasant, outgoing, team player and cheerful disposition.
5. Possess good business acumen and strong operational HR management skills.
6. Process excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a high level of creativity and resourcefulness.
7. Dynamic, results-oriented and decisive.
8. Salary is up to S$4.5K.
9. Timesoft knowledge is an added advantage.
Please send your updated resume along with your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like to apply to this job?