|Network Operations Centre Officers (Standby / Recall)|
|Network Operations Centre Officers (based in Chai Chee/on-site) Standby / Recall|
|Chai Chee, Singapore or on site|
Our client is a leading systems provider in the commercial and government industry. Their expertise ranges from consultancy to design and to implementation.
- Perform day to day Network Operators / data centre operations such as monitoring, running batch programs, scripts preparation, printing of reports, systems and data backup, tapes/cartridges preparation and storage.
- Monitor data center systems’ uptime and performance such as servers, networking equipment, telecommunication connection and security systems, data centre environment, to prevent any down time ore degraded performance.
- Able to diagnose and log problems into incident ticketing system, coordinate problem resolution with respective vendor or technical support personnel.
- Perform first level preventive maintenance and troubleshooting tasks for servers and related hardware.
- Nitec or knowledge of Information Technology.
- Willingness to be on shift work.
- Training will be provided.
- Salary up to S$2.4K.
Please email your updated CV with your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like to apply to this job?