|Technical Services Manager (Service Delivery Manager) Standby|
|Technical Services Manager (Service Delivery Manager) Chai Chee/Standby|
|Chai Chee, Singapore or on site|
Our client is a leading systems provider in the commercial and government industry. Their expertise ranges from consultancy to design and to implementation.
- Able to manage and lead on site technical support team and project planning and support such as prioritize, multitask, and follow through to ensure that tasks are completed on schedule.
- Able to monitor trouble and problems tickets and follow up with solutions.
- Familiar with hardware and software which includes operating systems. Good level of understanding about TCIPI network and good knowledge in troubleshooting issues related to Cisco switches and routers, familiar with operations of products such as HP openview, IBM, Tivoli or CA unicentre, experience in CA spectrum or CA eHealth Concord is an added advantage.
- With ITIL foundation Certificate or at least attended ITIL awareness course is an advantage.
- Able to provide onsite network support and managing of IT related projects and maintain close liaison with vendors.
- A good degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Able to commit to day shift.
- With more than 5 years of IT related experience as a Lead role.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Training will be provided.
- Salary is up to S$5.2K.
Please email your updated CV with your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like to apply to this job?