|System/Maintenance Engineer (Standby / Recall)|
|System / Maintenance Engineer (Standby / Recall)|
|Our client is a leading systems provider in the commercial and government industry. Their expertise ranges from consultancy to design and to implementation.
1. Responsible for timely support of various sub-systems.
2. Able to provide level 1 and 2 of fault rectification with the objective of minimal downtime. Escalate level 3 support to project support team and 3rd party vendor for resolution within contractual turn around time (TAT)/Resolution Time.
3. Prepare for activation to site for corrective maintenance (CM) and attend to all faults reported within contractual terms. The CM cycle includes functional check, failure localization and isolation, disassembly, item removal and replacement or repair, reassembly, checkout, correction verification and rectification.
4. Carry out scheduled and unscheduled maintenance at all customers’ sites, installation/configuration of system hardware and/or software and related infrastructure of the system.
5. Required to liaise the third party vendors for problem resolutions, ensuring timely closure for problem tickets generated. Generate maintenance reports on progress, incidents and faults, hardware/software obsolescence whenever required.
1. Min. Degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
2. Min. 2 years of relevant working experience especially in system maintenance.
3. With transmission network experience is an advantage.
4. Training will be provided.
5. Willingness to be on 24x7 standby duty on rotation basis, and activation after office hours for critical incidents.
6. Salary up to S$3.5K.
Please email your updated CV with your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like to apply to this job?